iGlimpse is a Blackberry app conceived with one single purpose, to bring immediacy to your home screen in a very simple and intuitive manner.
Display your Facebook’s News Feed, Exotic Views, or a rotation of your favourite pictures on your Blackberry home screen. With other types of content added frequently, you will never be bored looking at your Home Screen again.
Once you have launched iGlimpse;
1 - Select what content you want to “Display on Home Screen”.
2 - Select Content Type (only when required, e.g. Facebook).
3 - Set Frequency in “Update Every”.
4 - Select “Done” at the bottom of the screen and you are all set.
1. Select Facebook in “Display on Home Screen”
2. Select “Content Type” to display on home screen; e.g. News Feed, Messages
3. Set frequency in “Update every”
4. Select “Done” at the bottom of the screen; your Blackberry browser will open displaying the log in Facebook page, once logged in select “Allow” in the next screen so iGlimpse can securely access your information to push content to your home screen.
5. Close the browser, the Facebook content should appear on the home screen.
Note: Users get a notification every three months to re-activate this feature. To use this feature you don’t necessarily need to have the Facebook app installed.
1. Select My Picture Library in “Display on Home Screen”
3. Set frequency on “Update every”
3. Select “Done”
1. Select “Exotic Views” in “Display on Home Screen”
2. Set frequency in “Update Every”
3. Select “Done”
iGlimpse will automatically start after installed. It will, by default, rotate your Picture Library on your Home Screen. You don’t have to uninstall iGlimpse to temporarily stop it from functioning. Simply open the app and turn it off using the switch located at the top right corner of the app.